IAPD Leadership Classic
The IAPD Leadership Classic is an excellent opportunity to meet with those who contribute to the success of your agency in a recreational setting. The outing includes 18-holes of golf, lunch, dinner and opportunities to win prizes throughout the day.
Event Date & Location
Thursday, July 13, 2017, White Pines Golf Club, Bensenville Park District
Attendance: 150 plus
All park, recreation and conservation agency commissioners, directors and professional staff. Golfers are encouraged to invite local community leaders, representatives from area businesses and/or legislators for a day of networking.
Click Here to Reserve Your Presenting Sponsorship
Your company is the EXCLUSIVE Presenting Sponsor of the IAPD Leadership Classic.
What You Receive for Your Sponsorship
- Strong on-site logo exposure, product sampling or display opportunities at registration table.
- Company premiums (200 provided by company) given to each registered golfer.
- Company logo included on promotional materials for the outing.
- Company logo included on signage at event.
- Opportunity to promote your company at a hole on each course.
- Company receives complimentary golf package including: golf, green and cart fees, breakfast, lunch and dinner for four.
- Company receives Presenting Sponsor mention in Illinois Parks & Recreation magazine; article and link to your website in e-News; logo and link to your website at ILparks.org; and logo and link to your website on 2-3 IAPD pre-event email blasts.
- Company recognized in the IAPD Annual Report that is distributed to agency members, directors, board members and corporate members.
- Company recognized in registration confirmation correspondence.
Commitment Deadline: 30 days prior to outing
Sponsor Fee: $2,500 Member Rate / $3,200 Non-Member Rate